Moving is hard enough without having to worry about finding a moving company you can trust – and avoiding the disreputable companies that prey on unaware customers, putting them in the frustrating situation of paying exorbitant hidden charges in order to see their belongings again. That’s why it’s so important to do the research before you trust the care and handling of a lifetime of memories to just anyone. Do not be afraid to ask key questions. You’ll be glad you did later. Your thorough inquiry in the interim can save you from much frustration, heartache and expense later. Here is a list of the 7 Characteristics of Trustworthy Moving Companies:
1) They are experienced and established in their community.
2) They are they licensed and insured.
3) They have won customer and/or community service awards or accolades.
4) They clearly communicate the what is covered in their rates.
5) They offer special service perks.
6) They measure doorways, stairways, hallways and elevators in advance.
7) They have questions for YOU!
Communication is key
Extraordinary Customer Service