If you can’t visualize a Atlanta, TN Moving Company that delivers a safe move, implements Eco-Friendly practices throughout their entire business model by fueling their trucks with Bio-diesel, provides 100% Customer Satisfaction, and gives back to the Atlanta community, then don’t envision anymore, as The Green Truck Moving & Storage situated in Atlanta actually offers just that!
Tips on Choosing a Atlanta TN Moving Company:
- Websites are a great resource to get background information, and to compile a list of potential moving companies
- Ask friends and family for referrals
- Contact the Better Business Bureau to find out about if there were any grievances and how it was resolved
- Go to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration website and find out if your potential mover has a Department of Transportation (DOT) number. This number ensures that the company is registered with the Department of Transportation
- Is the company insured? Ask them to provide you with the insurance company’s name and policy number;
- Does the mover have a Workers’ Compensation Board certificate? If not, you may end up paying for any employee injuries during the move
- Be sure to get estimates and all other assurances in writing, including the delivery date, as well as the full name of the person you spoke with
- The estimate should be on company letterhead and state the name, telephone number and address of the company, as well as a full estimate of the number of boxes to be moved, the size and value of items, the cost per hour or flat rate and terms of payment, and timing of services to be provided
Take advantage of Our Current Atlanta Coupon Special Offers Today!
For a committed attitude to providing extraordinary customer service give The Green Truck Moving & Storage in Atlanta a call at (615)788 6982.